Institute for Moral-Democratic Competence
The goal of IMDC e.V. is
- the promotion of moral-democratic competence in all people with effective methods (KMDD, discussion theater),
- Training and certifying KMDD teachers so that they can use these methods effectively, and
- To train KMDD trainers who can train KMDD teachers.
- Continuous review of the efficacy and efficiency of its methods of teaching, its certification practice and ist research methods.
- Main document: “How to Teach Moral Competence” (other editions: Chinese, German, Greek, Korean, Spanish)
- Dr. Lind’s list of publications
- On the use and efficacy of KMDD® and Discussion Theater
On Research into Moral-Democratic Competence: its Nature, Behavioral Relevance for Behavior, and Teachability